물류센터 : 경기도 고양시 현천동 389
(해포길 38-34)1 | 대표자:강성기
사업자등록번호:232-81-01871
전화:02-2668-2180
010-2589-2180

Copyright © 2014. (주)늘솜FOOD.
All rights reserved.

홈HOME ▶ 커뮤니티 ▶ 상담문의

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifeth…

페이지 정보

작성자 Helen 작성일24-09-15 14:36 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

308785165_499195788347328_58591056322685ghost tracker installation Alarm Installation (https://glamorouslengths.com) Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ford focus ghost installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available ghost alarm installation near me can be set up in a secluded location within your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone when your car moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be traced. It is also easy to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

ghost alarm installation Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts are instant "movement" detection and an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체