물류센터 : 경기도 고양시 현천동 389
(해포길 38-34)1 | 대표자:강성기
사업자등록번호:232-81-01871
전화:02-2668-2180
010-2589-2180

Copyright © 2014. (주)늘솜FOOD.
All rights reserved.

홈HOME ▶ 커뮤니티 ▶ 상담문의

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Streamline Your Daily Lifeth…

페이지 정보

작성자 Arielle 작성일24-09-21 18:02 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The ghost installers near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngDetection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market, ghost can be installed in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system, which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. ford focus ghost installer Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts, and also has an cell network. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's easy to conceal to ensure that thieves don't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser install Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving messages via text. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection as well as an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체